Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 123 made on Monday October 7, 2013 at 23:01
Audiophiliac
August 2006
Well out of shear (or it is sheer? Ernie?) curiosity, I have been trying to log in and get a quote from obama. I FINALLY was able to create an account tonight, but I cannot login. I called them, and surprisingly, I got through within 30 seconds!!! WTF?!!! You know what she told me? There are glitches in the system and no one can log in. Really? They are working on it. Right now, they are working on it. Seriously, as I am typing this, they are working on it.

I want to drive a bus through whatever building this is happening in. It sure would not slow down their progress any more. Who was in charge of this rollout? Did they expect everyone in America to politely take turns logging on? Did they expect only 5% to sign up? Really? I should not be surprised. If a survey were to be conducted to determine the least efficient organization in the universe, obviously our government would win. Unless the survey was conducted by them. They should have politician apprentice. Donald would pull his hair off!
"When I eat, it is the food that is scared." - Ron Swanson

Hosting Services by ipHouse