Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 106 made on Sunday October 6, 2013 at 01:38
BigPapa
October 2005
On October 5, 2013 at 22:11, InHomeDemo said...
I made a lot more money the eight years Bush was in office, than I have in the last five. I have not seen one example in this thread of someone that was able to sign up and get "affordable" health care. I don't see how even the biggest kool-aid drinkers can defend that. It is called the "affordable" care act after all.

You and about 99% of the rest of the free world. The historical revisionism blaming Obama for the financial meltdown that had its start years before his administration has already begun in earnest, would I be correct in interpreting that you're implying he is to blame?

The second inference seems to be 'no one has been able to sign up because it's crashed, therefore ACA sucks.'

Even though this sign up period deadline is December 15th.

So I take it as 'Times were great during Bush, sucked under Obama, and Obamacare sucks right out of the gate because it's called the Affordable Care Act and nobody can afford it because servers crashed! Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck!'

It appears your drinking the Kool-Aid gushing out of AM radio or the right wing blogs. It's the intellectual equivalent of pork rinds: sounds good, tastes (sorta) good but it's really salty and not that satisfying of a meal, but you really know it's bad for you.

Hosting Services by ipHouse