Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 93 made on Saturday October 5, 2013 at 10:43
BigPapa
October 2005
On October 5, 2013 at 00:55, cnacht said...
I get it, you feel the government is the solution to the health care problem. Correct me if I am wrong, but you feel that we should have a socialized medical system and that would fix most of the issues with our health care system because the private sector could never figure it out. I say you are wrong based on my 15 years of not only being a physician, but being a board member of a multi-specialty clinic. Medicare has been around for ages and is not going away and we get that, but it the most screwed up system we have to deal with. Every year they throw some more unfunded mandate our way, most of which only make it harder to take care of our patients.

I get that you are in the industry. But your argument seems to distill down to 'your wrong because because Medicare sucks and trying to make everybody happy makes nobody happy and I'm a doctor.' And something about malpractice, which Mogul wants to keep up with, but its not really a key driver of where we are today.

That's just not doing it for me.

I'm thrilled to have the insight of somebody in the biz but don't forget for a moment we're all the consumers of health care. I've been in Kaiser for most of my life and pay dearly for it. You know what? They ration care: I can only see a chiropractor X number of times a year.

Hosting Services by ipHouse