The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 45 made on Wednesday September 11, 2013 at 18:14
edizzle
Loyal Member
March 2005
On September 11, 2013 at 14:09, Mac Burks (39) said...
Its actually better to have channel on the left (for right handers). When you hold a remote reach for the left buttons and then try the right. You will notice that you have to work harder to reach the right hand side even though its closer. Your thumb has to pull back more to reach the right buttons. If you suffer from carpal tunnel or have wrist pain you can tell the difference right away.

Since channel buttons are more frequently used its best to keep them on the right hand side.

I just lost every bit of respect I had for you! This is literally THE ONE reason I refuse to us RTI. It makes no sense whatsoever, even if the principle makes since, it still makes no sense. I haven't used RTI since the first year of T2C and probably never will. I even spoke with an RTI rep who admitted he gets comments and calls all of the time about it but that the engineer/designer had come up with it, likes it, and that was it. I am still in shock after all of these years they would still do this. Offer a fudging button kit for Gods sake.
I love supporting product that supports me!

Hosting Services by ipHouse