The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 33 made on Saturday August 3, 2013 at 14:32
gpaul_snapav
Snap AV
March 2011
On August 3, 2013 at 11:30, Innovative A/V said...
sorry for a hijack..........

GPaul...I called your tech support to ask a question with your outdoor speakers a few months ago and your brilliant tech support told me to get the best sound outside to cut the siding and use the indoor/inwall speakers outside. I asked several times if they were serious and his statement was the under eve outdoor are only good for background music and for good sound to use the inwalls. Really????? I have had similar issues with termination of some of your wire...even went as far as to send the box of wire back with a bunch of connectors. I bought all the extra tools your tech support suggested that did not work and i still do not use today. Finally they gave up and told me that is the way it is.

The easiest solution that I found was to go with another manufacturer with a quality product and I never have those issues anymore. I am not new to Snap and if you look up my account you will see we used to do a lot of business with your company

BTW...we did NOT put inwalls in.

Back to the cams!!

Hi Innovative,

No worries about the hijack – this thread is going in many directions at once but I am getting beers out of it!

As a long time installer and user of residential technologies, I would not subscribe to this recommendation either and be equally disappointed! Having said that we should review the call and ask my counterparts (Mike Jordan, Product VP for speakers, bulk wire, connectors – and – Paul Walsh, Technical Operations Manager) to respond accordingly.

Sorry for what sounds like a bad experience and recommendation. Mike, Paul and their teams will contact your directly.
G. Paul Hess
SnapAV Chief Product Officer
[email protected]

Hosting Services by ipHouse