The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 32 made on Saturday August 3, 2013 at 13:54
internetraver
Advanced Member
April 2003
On August 3, 2013 at 10:53, alex_snapav said...
internetraver,

I believe you are referring to the issue with Control4 reading our response to a JPEG request. Control4 is fairly strict on how reads the data packet, as a result, it is not able to show the thumbnail of our cameras. We'll be making a change to conform to how Control4 needs it to be ordered in our next camera firmware update which will follow shortly after our NVR firmware update. As you suggest, it is our highest priority change for our cameras.

I'll be sure to invite you into the beta that we'll be rolling out shortly. Again, sorry about the issues, we are working to address them as quickly as possible along with other improvements.

Not referring to whatever issues your having with C4 at all. 

When using your app and your NVR, when you switch from quad view to full screen, the quality looks the same (bad..... as bad as the small image).  I first delt with this months ago when we originally installed this NVR. I was told by your tech support that there was a bug when using, and only when using the NVR where full screen would not switch to the correct camera stream that allowed full resolution.  I was also told the fix would be coming soon at that time.  Feel free to go through those call logs as well, some time around end of May, early June.

On a seperate subject, Your website has had this up for about 6 months now referring to your analog DVR's.  Is there going to be a resolution for this issue?

Important Notice: It has come to our attention that Wirepath™ DVRs may experience incompatibility issues with Planet GSW-2404SF network switches. Connecting the DVR directly to the system router and bypassing the GSW-2404SF does not resolve this issue. The condition will exist if the GSW-2404SF is connected to the same network as the Wirepath™ DVR.

We are working to resolve the issue at this time, and expect to have a resolution soon. If you are experiencing this issue, we recommend that a different model of network switch be used. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Hosting Services by ipHouse