The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 202 made on Tuesday May 21, 2013 at 23:47
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
On May 21, 2013 at 23:03, Mac Burks (39) said...
I think your replay button might have the wrong command attached to it. B got a document from the ID and was asked to provide the product on the document.

Don't feel bad...the manufacturer made the same incorrect assumption that lead to the IMO unethical action/mistake whatever you want to call it.

yes that is what I said do you know how to read?
ID shows result to B
What example?

Not sure where you think you read this. Wasn't from one of my posts. Possibly not from this thread.

when you said "what about tomorrow when you have a 100k product sale for a product you aren't a dealer for and the manufacturer decides to send that info down the line to an existing dealer?"

As i stated before the term "drawing" could be autocad schematics of everything including the bolts being used to secure your 5 seater or it could be a scribbled note on a cocktail napkin.

You are making assumptions that the "drawing" had more information than "5 seater". Once you made that incorrect assumption it lead to more mistakes.

You are making another assumption here. You are assuming that "enough" information was more than a cocktail napkin scribble. Its insane that you made these wild assumptions.

but none of that matters. let's have some fun, let's assume the ID is a hot babe and it was tattooed on her butt. Would it change anything? The info is what is important.

As for it being an assumption that the info shared was important. A simple question since you said 5 seater do you assume that

all of those would be the exact same price? and are you assuming (if we continue with the assumption of 5 seater) that the guy at Fortress will say "hey someone asked for a 5 seater, didn't that other guy ask for a 5 seater, they must be asking for the exact same thing, let's call him. Isn't the more reasonable deduction that on the phone call a lot more info was given than just 5 seater?

No one asks me about the price of a TV. Clients tell me they want a TV in a specific room and i choose it for them.

agree with what you say but that was not what I asked and you are trying to circumvent the question, so if you prefer, do you think it makes sense for some moron to walk into BB and asks "what is the price of a TV one that comes in a black cabinet?" and expect an answer from the kid working there? Don't you think the kid there would need to narrow it down a bit "what size of TV are you looking for?" "are there some brands that you want".... and somehow they will need to narrow it down a bit before a price is discussed.

Hosting Services by ipHouse