The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 196 made on Tuesday May 21, 2013 at 21:10
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
On May 20, 2013 at 09:57, Trunk-Slammer -Supreme said...

Fortress sales could have, upon recognizing the quote, immediately informed Terrmul that they could not justly set him up as a dealer for this specific quoted sale and left it at that. I don't think there was any need to call the existing dealer after that action was taken, so I will find some fault on that account.

Unethical?

Not really.

I don't know if it is a mistake. When we first started out we did not deal in seating so when seating was involved we sub contracted it out to a "competitor" with whom we had a good relationship with and outsourced that part to them. So I can understand when they discus talking to the first dealer about it, to me it is not that alien of an idea of competitors working together for the benefit of the client. Now in our case the situation was a lot different since we contacted the other dealer first and we were there when our clients were with them so we were involved, but that is why I don't see it as that odd of a situation. If this happened a bit differently things might have ended up good for both of them and better for the client.

Hosting Services by ipHouse