The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 178 made on Sunday May 19, 2013 at 21:20
techvalley
Long Time Member
July 2012
On May 19, 2013 at 21:07, Mac Burks (39) said...
Good luck finding and quoting that "info that was not available on the website". At some point you let your assumption become reality.

No one who was actually involved (the op, cmont and fortress) has posted anything proving that the OP stole anything or that the ID presented the OP with anything other than the model numbers on the fortress website. In your last posted you mention "a 5 seater". Seems like you haven't visited the Fortress website. They have a few more details than the number of chairs you can gang together.

You are the one making dumb ass assumptions...as usual. I feel sorry for you.

Thanks for making my point for me. You and several others made incorrect assumptions too early in the thread. This is typical for you but i was surprised by the others. Either way you wrong. At least you finally admit it.

2. We get contacted by Turrml (who is not a Fortress dealer) and he requests a quote and names the exact specification that our dealer has been working on, even names the leather color. We don't have our leather choices online, so the only way he has this information is if someone has given it to him.

Page 4, post 1
"try to become not a man of success, but try rather to become a man of value."

Hosting Services by ipHouse