The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 175 made on Sunday May 19, 2013 at 21:07
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On May 19, 2013 at 16:11, Anthony said...
Why would it matter if it was CAD or a Napkin. All three parties have chimed in and all three agree there was info that is not available on the website and was part of the quote that he was asking Fortress about. Get over it you made some dumbass asumptions early on and now you are pretending that it is other peoples fault for putting !+! together and getting 2

Good luck finding and quoting that "info that was not available on the website". At some point you let your assumption become reality.

No one who was actually involved (the op, cmont and fortress) has posted anything proving that the OP stole anything or that the ID presented the OP with anything other than the model numbers on the fortress website. In your last posted you mention "a 5 seater". Seems like you haven't visited the Fortress website. They have a few more details than the number of chairs you can gang together.

You are the one making dumb ass assumptions...as usual. I feel sorry for you.

At no point did any one of them say that the call did not ask for the pricing of what was quoted by the original firm. Terrmul qualified later on that he thought it might have been generic info and he thought the ID came up with the setup by himself using the web. So I am not saying Terrmul did anything wrong or unethical, but it was his mistake to assume those stuff

Thanks for making my point for me. You and several others made incorrect assumptions too early in the thread. This is typical for you but i was surprised by the others. Either way you wrong. At least you finally admit it.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse