The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 166 made on Sunday May 19, 2013 at 18:54
techvalley
Long Time Member
July 2012
On May 19, 2013 at 18:39, David Haddad said...
And BTW, this thread should be the perfect evidence to conclude that maybe, just maybe, you handled this really poorly. Or do you think this is good publicity?

Many people have spoken up and said they respected Fortress' decision, I believe others have left the thread not wanting to go against an established member.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the only time a legit integrator stole a quote out of how many ID's, home owners or trunk slammers who attempt to order stolen quotes.

If you look at the way this company is shielding their dealers from the things that this forum constantly complains about, they come out looking fine. I'm sure they'll be picking up business off of this.

Keep in mind what started this ball rolling, Terrmul tried to order a stolen quote. Who wouldn't want to be shielded from that?

"It is a completely different matter when the designer (of an event, a prop or a unique piece of equipment) has not authorized this “sharing”. If you copy something exactly, without permission, that is stealing. Adopt it and adapt it."
"try to become not a man of success, but try rather to become a man of value."

Hosting Services by ipHouse