The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 157 made on Sunday May 19, 2013 at 16:11
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
On May 19, 2013 at 14:58, Mac Burks (39) said...
Do you honestly think that you have access to the "quote" being discussed here? Quit pretending you know exactly what information was allegedly stolen. You don't know if it was cad drawings or a scribble on a cocktail napkin.

Why would it matter if it was CAD or a Napkin. All three parties have chimed in and all three agree there was info that is not available on the website and was part of the quote that he was asking Fortress about. Get over it you made some dumbass asumptions early on and now you are pretending that it is other peoples fault for putting !+! together and getting 2

On May 19, 2013 at 00:49, Terrmul said...
She contacted me to ask about pricing for chairs and shared with me a drawing of a chair layout "from Fortress", (her words) no pricing or other info attached except materials she had chosen. To me it looked like other drawings she has shared with me, I thought little of it. [b]I did not know she had not selected the choices from the fortress website.[/b]

I called Fortress for pricing and to apply for a dealership.

I was told when naming the materials that the design was familiar and had just been quoted, I did not know this and said so

At no point did any one of them say that the call did not ask for the pricing of what was quoted by the original firm. Terrmul qualified later on that he thought it might have been generic info and he thought the ID came up with the setup by himself using the web. So I am not saying Terrmul did anything wrong or unethical, but it was his mistake to assume those stuff

Hosting Services by ipHouse