The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 153 made on Sunday May 19, 2013 at 14:58
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On May 19, 2013 at 09:51, Anthony said...
I do have an open mind, the issue is you use "open mind when you want to mean one that does not work. I deal with two chair manufacturers. my low end manufacturer has simple models and options "I want XXX in charcoal premium leather with the optional electrical reclining and brushed aluminum cup holder in a straight 5 seat configuration ". But if we assume no options (which if we add then you are discussing specs) just a model and fabric and colour then 40k$ could be enough seats to fill up a small room in a multiplex. On the other hand I also deal with an other chair manufacturer and there it is completely different. There are no models. Looking at the web site, looking at posts by Erik, looking at posts by others, fortress appears to be that way. With that manufacturer, it is different in order to have a "model" you need to spec everything and you get a large alphanumeric code which you give them that code is comprised of your decisions xxx3021myystr where xxx is the back 30 describes the seat width 2 describes the type of "filler" 1 describes the firmness, m describes the motorized recliner yy is the two digit code for the handle s means a straight one t a thin one and r that you want a right arm.

Honestly, do you think you can call any theatre seat manufacturer and say "hey I want to know the price for a 5 seater and not hear a but of a chuckle before the click of the guy on the other end hanging up on you?

Do you honestly think that you have access to the "quote" being discussed here? Quit pretending you know exactly what information was allegedly stolen. You don't know if it was cad drawings or a scribble on a cocktail napkin.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse