The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 57 made on Saturday May 18, 2013 at 05:08
custominstallpro
Lurking Member
May 2013
I am glad the guys at Fortress replied to disprove your theory that anyone who disagrees with your opinion must be a stakeholder in the controversy.

I normally never get involved in these message boards,but felt compelled to sign up and comment when I see really good people get thrown under the bus by ill-informed people with inordinate amounts of time on their hands.

Fortress has protected my company numerous times when interior designers or trunkslammers have tried to buy the product I specified with the client. I think most dealers would appreciate that loyalty. I applaud it. Since Fortress is very customizable the quotes become very custom once your client picks arm style, back style, stitching, fabric, arm width, seat width, curved array, seat qty, on and on. It is a lot of back and forth to spec a proper seating array. whoever said "3 beige chairs" obviously does not sell a lot of home theater seating. it's never that simple. Anyhow, with all of these variables it is very easy for fortress to see a quote request that looks fishy. Had terrmul actually put in any work on creating his own spec, he would have gotten away with opening up a dealer account for his one time sale and would have gotten his 40k worth of chairs. Terrmul, by not educating the client or designer on your range of services,you blew the sale. Don't take it out on Fortress.

Hosting Services by ipHouse