The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 32 made on Friday May 17, 2013 at 06:39
iform
Advanced Member
September 2010
On May 16, 2013 at 17:55, Terrmul said...
He has asked an interior designer to design the theater room and in her capacity she sought a quote from a competitor of ours for seating not realizing we sell theater seating.

On May 16, 2013 at 21:23, Terrmul said...
We have direct lines with most manufacturers and seating is one area we do not. This was a prime chance for them to be the company to fill that hole in our line up.

So... which is it? You sell seating but you aren't a dealer for any?

It seems to me that Fortress called the original dealer and the ones whom first got a quote from, to ask them what the deal is?

Crestron, Triad and other manufacturers have asked us what we think of so and so person or company to see if they are legit or a trunk slammer etc.

But...they have never given us information pertaining to a potential company quoting against us for a particular project. I find that extremely shady and unethical. But then, we have not heard from Fortress or the Fortress dealer so I will with hold judgement until they want to chime in if they are seeing any of this.

Why not quote seating from a competitor to Fortress? United Leather, Cinematech, Acoustic Innovations and Elite are all reputable seating companies.

Last edited by iform on May 17, 2013 06:53.

Hosting Services by ipHouse