Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Tuesday December 4, 2012 at 04:05
RTI Installer
March 2002
On December 3, 2012 at 15:57, thecynic315 said...
Just wanted to update my feedback on this thread.

We have 4 of the plenum cables at the job I mentioned before. Now that everything is fired up, we have 1 cable that works 100%, that is sources go to an AVR, then the fiber optic cable from AVR to the Display.

1 Cable works from an AppleTV to the Display but when we run it through another AVR model from the same company as the 1st we get no picture.

2 Cables just do not work from AppleTV or PC direct to display.

I believe my boss is getting in contact with tech support to see if there is anything that can be done.

I just installed a 60 foot cable between a AVR 2312 and a new Samsung 55 inch smart TV.  It works fine except I noticed that you can confuse the ssid resulting in a no picture state.  on a couple of occasions I had to power cycle both the receiver and the display to get a picture.

If you unplug the cable from either the TV or the reciver while it is on and then plug it back in sometimes the picture wont come back. So you have to power cycle everything. I dont know why this happens. Sometimes if you power on the TV and then wait a while before you power on the receiver you get a no picture state.
Never Ignore the Obvious -- H. David Gray

Hosting Services by ipHouse