The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 369 made on Thursday August 2, 2012 at 20:29
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On August 2, 2012 at 18:34, juliejacobson said...
I actually think it's well done. It shows consumers that they really CAN afford a Crestron system. Seems to me this would be a great sales tool for Prodigy dealers (if they're out there)

i agree, its a very nicely done website. why wasnt it there when everyone including me signed on to be dealers? why did they burry it in there line up, there was really no push by crestron to get the word out! they even pulled it off there main website for a month while they built that joke of a website until this one came up. And dont even get me started on support, I was direct with crestron from the beginning and if i had an issue they treated it like i was a retarded avad dealer that just jumped on the band wagon that had no business dealing with this type of system.

its stupid how they treated the whole prodigy line from the beginning to now. I hope it dies the fiery death it deserves. They need to shut the program down and come back with something truly competitive to C4 in the price category and not lock it down like they did a year after it released. I also think prodigy is a toxic name to dealers now so if they want to save it they need to rename it.

99.98% of people dont even have a clue who crestron is or what they do until an integrator tells them about it. In the end a client doesn't care whether its got URC or Crestron at the bottom of the remote, all they care about is if it works when they press the shinny ON button. An end user doesn't put crestron on a pedestal like we in this industry put them on.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse