Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 50 made on Monday July 23, 2012 at 20:09
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
Just wanted to give a quick update.

Wow, its so worth it to have a good attorney and proof. He sent a cease and diciest letter certified, i also sent an invoice to him for my attorney fees and i received a check in the mail today all $325 bucks worth!!!! with a post it note saying "sorry I messed with you"

So far so good, no reviews anywhere. thanks everyone for your help and incite with this turd. i wish i didnt have todo what I did but sometimes you cant let things like this go. I just hope this asshole learned his lesson and wont mess with anyone else. I feel bad for all the people he screwed over and gave into this worthless pos.

and for anyone that thinks they can run a business without a lawyer your playing with fire, highly recommend you get in contact with one to keep in your "Rolodex"

My attorney is also requesting that i change my phone tree message to "this message will be recorded for quality assurance" and start recording every single phone call, good and bad. Im already writing my script to be sent off and re-recorded.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse