The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday July 9, 2012 at 13:36
gbking
Long Time Member
November 2007
Picked up my Harmony One Saturday night to turn on entertainment system for my grandson. Activities screen came up normally, tapped "Watch Direct TV" and screen on remote changed to favorite channels display as usual. Problem is, nothing came on. Used individual remotes to turn on components, no channel up or down response and no volume control. Tapped "Devices" and used indivdual commands to turn componenets off. Activities button does not respond. "Off" button does not respond either. Display screen stuck on favorite channels display. I can page through my favorite channel icons but tapping on icons gets no response. Turned off system, connected remote to computer and downloaded firmware and setup. No effect. Called Logitech today from work and support guy asked if I tried removing battery. Replied that I tried, but it wouldn't budge (swollen?). He said try to push it in. I will not be able to try that until I get home tonight. He gave me an incident number and said he would send me an email with further instructions. Any suggestions?
Obviously, my enthusiasm is exceeded only by my ignorance

Hosting Services by ipHouse