The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday June 14, 2012 at 22:46
davey28
Long Time Member
January 2007
This isn't my first MX900 I've programed. I'm no "pro" but I'm no rookie either. I've done around 10 of them but this is the first time I've ever encountered this issue. First off the simple list of devices.

Toshiba 46SL412U
Denon AVR1912
Sammy BD-E5700
Pace STB/DVR DC700X

Here's the issue. I created a macro using the top LCD button to power on the AVR, set the AVR to SAT/CBL (hdmi3) power on the display, switch the input to hdmi2, which is the input the Denon hdmi out is connected to. This works perfect every time. Since the buddy and his wife use the display for cable watching most of the time, I copied and pasted the exact macro to the power on button so they can just power on and be watching TV. For some reason, when I execute the power on macro, the Denon will not switch the output. It seems to want to default to BD? Why would a macro work perfect on one button and not on another? It's the exact same macro! I tried all the work arounds I could think of, like using the quick select 2 option, or selecting source and arrow over 1 to the right from BD to SAT/CBL and nothing worked. The power on command always took me to the Denon BD source.

HELP! This is driving me nuts!

TIA,
Dave

Hosting Services by ipHouse