Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Tuesday September 12, 2000 at 18:27
mrbill
Historic Forum Post
I would hope the new motion sending device can be turned OFF as lounging around on the couch and picking it up to move it will eat up the charge , unless you put it away and set it down quietly. For us channel surfers who keep it in our hand ready for any deadly attack of commercials this will be a night mare.

Philips had better have an upgrade or trade in policy for those of us who are early adopters of their equipment and not leave several thousand users out to dry with a 300 dollar investment . With the alliance with UIEc or whoeve,r they have a database available of 80,000 devices. How about putting it on the net and letting us just get the ones we need. Why keep it all loaded on the Pronto and eating up memory...

Oh by the way the vendor I purchased mine from told me what he does and I now do. He went to Radio Shack and purchased a 12.00 recharger and a 17.00 dollar set of rechargeable NiMhd AA 1500 mAh. This takes care of any 80.00 box to set it on. This charger also has the ability to charge 4 AA, 4 AAA, 1 9V either NiCaD or NiMhd

Hosting Services by ipHouse