The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Wednesday April 25, 2012 at 10:06
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
Any of the RF basestations from URC will allow you to assign emitter ports (I believe this includes the inexpensive basestations included in the RFS200 kits, but not certain). I would recommend a MRF260 or even better, an MRF350 if budget allows. The 260 has 4 ports that are assignable, but the antenna is built into the basestation. IF you have an issue with RF interference, it is difficult to fix with this basestation. The MRF350's antenna is external and can be placed anywhere (lower is better). This basestation has 6 assignable ports. You did not list a budget. Also, if you are going to be setting this up yourself or hiring someone. The majority of the quality RF remotes from URC are pro remotes which are programmed with software available to dealers only. You can however, try to find a local dealer that will supply you with the software if you are looking to program yourself. URC will not give you the software or offer support, that would be up to your dealer. I do not recommend buying online as these are not authorized dealers, so again, no support.

Once you list your budget, it would be easier to offer suggestions as to what is the best way to go. I can say that what you are looking to do is very easy to do with URC.

Hosting Services by ipHouse