Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Monday March 26, 2012 at 16:01
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Yeah, this is an old thread, but hey --
On June 8, 2010 at 09:11, Jimmy Bellagio said...
More shameless "Free Advertising". Wow, does this mean I can list my specials and sales going on for free? Or do the rules apply for everyone but you?

Yes, he's paid for banner ads, but I don't even think it's necessary to lean on that to support his right and his rightness in all Dave has written here.

I mean, I agree with Jimmy's sentiment in general for vendors who decide to start threads with the only provocation being that they want to sell stuff. See most posts by ckleiman for prime examples of that crap.

In this case, though, Dave directly answered a member's question. Furthermore, there were some problems with the site and thus with purchases, and he came back here to make sure everyone got the service and the discount that had been promised.

If someone asks where to buy something I sell, should I not respond? In that case, any end user who asks how to install something should not be answered by any installer in his area. Imagine the software to make sure people only respond to questions far from their zip codes....
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse