Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 79 made on Tuesday February 21, 2012 at 22:01
oprahthehutt.
December 2011
On February 21, 2012 at 19:36, FP Crazy said...
While I like Zektor and think DSC was a little off base with his criticism about Jeff, you are on a rant dude.

With what you've been through over the last 4 years, you'd think you'd have learned a bit more humility? Maybe not?

You're not winning me over...and my opinion of you has diminished quite a bit. What's with the "liberal" comments and tirade? Sheesh... did you start drinking? Calm down.

I also like Zektor. Before all of this mud slinging, I also thought that if this thread wasn't over the line it was right up against it.

What if Mark Sipe posted the exact same thing about x-spot? I am sure the lynch mob would have him swinging from the gallows.

I agree the "liberal" comments and tirade were completely out of "right" field. Where in the hell did that come from? Political leanings never even crossed my mind reading his posts.

Put the Fox News down people, they got you all riled up. There are other sources of right leaning News. Its just nobody pays attention because they aren't constantly strumming your emotional strings!

Hosting Services by ipHouse