Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday January 18, 2012 at 22:24
JETBD
Lurking Member
January 2012
3FG,

Thanks for the reply. Makes me feel a little nonplused because I have spent hours trying to make these work. So NEC1 / Device 4 is correct, but some of the function numbers are incorrect.

Most the codes you provided do work. Yeah! The ones that don't work include YUV, AV In, Sleep, arrow (up-dw-left-right). I have not tested all as most I wouldn't use anyway. Since I can use Function to control the YUV AV PC input that's not a big deal. Sleep also not important since I doubt I would use that feature anyway.

WRT arrow buttons: The ch and vol buttons (with the hex that I am using) don't work as arrows in the menu. When the menu is displayed the vol +/- buttons control vol. CH +/- in menu don't seem to do anything when in menu.

The arrows in the menu are very important since controlling the menu from the buttons on the TV are a royal PITA.

Any suggestions regarding the arrows would be greatly appreciated. I don't really want to try all 256 functions. Also, noticed that Enter was not on the list.

Thanks again.
Just Enough To BE Dangerous

Hosting Services by ipHouse