The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 33 made on Tuesday January 10, 2012 at 01:37
Bruce H.Campbell
Long Time Member
January 2007
On January 9, 2012 at 11:44, sirroundsound said...
T...
I use an antenna for all the local HD channels (Toronto and Buffalo) and can watch just about any other programming through on line downloads. I may not be able to watch some programming on the very night it was shown, but typically within a day or two after.
Shows from A&E, Discovery, History etc are all easy to find.
... but it does take time and effort to find and download what you want to watch, and keeping things organized can also require some effort.

There are a number of sites out there for streaming or downloading TV shows and movies. Some charge monthly fees, others are free to use. A quick Google search will help you find your way into all this and then you can decide if it is something you want to go into further.
Once again, not for everyone and there are likely some frustrations along the way.

I already pointed him to the best two sites out there..he is either duh, d'oh or just bewildered, one is for links, the other for storage and actual downloading from.
I can be found there on the forum as Lone Browncoat and at my start I had no help from others (so it was more d'oh on my part) but reading the FAQs and going over the starter notes I sussed it out. You're right, it does take some work and effort on the user's part.

Hosting Services by ipHouse