Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Thursday January 5, 2012 at 20:11
longshot16
November 2009
My point with the Prodigy portion was this: prodigy was just an experiment for them and they landed dealers that could sell the full line sku's. With them banishing it to disty only and eventually cutting off simpl it's dead to me. Most of my prodigy clients were topped of at prodigy. This was before RTI had their mobile app so I never even considered it.

It was an easily sell to give them so much for so little (relatively) an show them that the xp processor was their gateway to the full line.

The pro control if it works will eliminate my need to sell Urc all together. It will also allow me to replace the some of what I was using prodigy for in one room solutions. I am totally at a loss as to what I want to do for d/a prodigy level systems.
Full line RTI makes a lot of sense but I invested some much time and effort (not to mention money) into the blue koolaid that I really dread doing this all over again.

I have wreaked my brain trying to fine a total replacement and right now I am excited about this potential partial solution.
The Unicorn Whisperer

Hosting Services by ipHouse