The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Wednesday December 14, 2011 at 21:23
pureimage
Lurking Member
December 2011
Hey gents, I was reading this thread and felt compelled to help!

Although I haven't had the pleasure of losing hair over this yet, it is just a matter of time - so maybe I can help.

I've been working with RTI gear for a few years now - and have observed some weird stuff.. From those experiences, here is what I would try:

(I noticed that the CDN guy said that he got it to work with the learning kit...so let's try and work with that)

1) Instead of holding the CH+ or CH - button like it tells you to when learning it in, try just a quick/normal press. ( I encountered this weird problem when learning in Gefen 4x4HDMI switcher codes. No matter how many times I learned the code in by holding the button like you're told to...the results would be sporadic. The quick press when learning instead of the hold is how I fixed it )

2) Try making a CH+a and CH+b command in the software, and then learn the CH+ command into the software consecutively. (This equipment may use toggle bit codes, so theoretically, the first press would be the A and the second press would be the B).

If someone feels like trying these out, please let me know the result!
Drew Galvin

Hosting Services by ipHouse