The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Thursday November 17, 2011 at 10:41
ScottGrimes
Long Time Member
April 2007

On November 16, 2011 at 23:44, gopronto said...
Thanks Scott

Now we will all have to look for a new feed..

As I mentioned above, the weather module that I use gets it's info from the xml.weather.com feed and not the xoap.weather.com feed. As of this morning it still works and there is no mention that this feed is to be terminated. I will try to upload my current config to remote central tomorrow for those looking for something to replace the xoap feed.

To see pics of the weather module and the rest of my interface, please see a previous thread at [Link: remotecentral.com]

A number of the icons have been redone since these pics... although still more to do. Not sure when I will get the chance in the next while as I have a four month old girl now and a 2½ year old boy... my free time has evaporated. I will send the config as is and hopefully finish it off in the future and re-post it.

Items to complete:
• Various icons for the phases of the moon.
• New weather icons (although at the bottom of my list as this will take a lot of time).
• New icons for Contacts, Help & Support, Pictures in the ‘Other’ page in the Activity Selection area. As well as for Custom Installer, Programmer and Remote Settings in the ‘Setup’ page in the Activity Selection area. These are currently ones found on the internet (All other icons, buttons, etc I created from scratch in Photoshop).
• Finish off the TV station icons in the Satellite TV Stations section (some are still based on older design I made.
• Weather module programming – trying to get multiple weather warnings to scroll across the screen... currently only grabbing the first warning. Hoping to store the day's high temp in order to retrieve that info after 2:00pm... when it is no longer available from The Weather Channel. Have not had the chance to continue this work. Feel free to give it a try and re-post the module and/or code to get this to work.

Scott

Scott Grimes
Liquid Designs
[email protected]

Hosting Services by ipHouse