The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 198 made on Saturday November 5, 2011 at 16:39
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
On November 5, 2011 at 15:31, Fins said...
Funny thing about right and wrong. Morality is an interpretation that comes from the current ruling culture. The Greeks thought it was fine to keep 12 y/o boys as sex toys. The Nazi's were convinced it was right to gas jews, blacks, gays, gypsies etc. Many muslims think it is fine to stone disobedient women and to card their clitorises out with a sharped stone. Slavery is still alive and well in parts of Africa.

Total nonsense in the paragraph above. Morality is what it is and there is no gray area. A man who steals bread to feed his family is a thief. Plain and simple. Everyone (excluding the mentally ill/challenged) knows the difference between right and wrong. Its very simple. Don't do anything to anyone else that you dont want them doing to you.

When the greeks were molesting children and the nazis were mudering jews they knew it was wrong. They did it anyway. Why? Because there are monsters among us. Some are throwing stones at women and others are sitting behind desks at large corporations. No they don't turn into wolves during a full moon but they are monsters just the same.

Your attitude towards "rednecks" is highly offensive. You fail to see that because of your own bigotry. Your lack of tolerance for intolerance is as dangerous as Hitler's attitude towards Hebrews. Your lack of respect for the individual right to freedom of speech and free thinking scares me more than the ignorant ideas of the KKK, because you try to wrap your bigotry up in a nice pretty package and try to sell it as morality.

I do not tolerate hatred towards religions, sexes etc. I don't tolerate murderers or rapists either. NO ONE should tolerate this behavior.

If your belief system allows you to give Hitler the benefit of the doubt then you are the one with the problem.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse