The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 151 made on Friday November 4, 2011 at 11:25
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
On November 4, 2011 at 11:14, Ranger Home said...
You mean like Jeffrey Immelt with GE?

Absolutely.

Maybe if we had policies in place to keep jobs here and a tax structure that didnt force profits elsewhere, that would change.

Agreed. Corporations should be penalized via import tax on all products. Enough tax that it all of a sudden makes sense to keep jobs here.

Maybe if we didnt have a movement that wanted entitlements for nothing, that would change.

The OWS movement is made up of different people/groups/organizations. I don't participate or follow it so i really have no comment about it. Winter is coming and it will be gone soon.

Maybe if we didnt have people that wanted a Greece world here, that would change.

"your" country is not real world country between the Atlantic and Pacific. Let me guess, "your" country is a world where those nasty, dirty, lying cheating rich people are all to blame. Yes, thats your world.

My country is called the United States. Do i think many corporations and their wealthy owners are driven by so much greed that it has led them to help destroy our country while they build bigger boats and take helicopter rides to work? Yes. But i am smart enough to know that the real issue is campaign funds. Remove the "get rich quick" from politics and everything else will correct itself. No motivation for politicians to let corporations ship jobs overseas? All of a sudden the tax rate comes up and they have to pay their fair share.

OK, we are getting off topic here. Enough. We know where you stand and all the hypocrisy and fantasy that lies within.

Ditto.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse