The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 134 made on Friday November 4, 2011 at 10:38
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
On November 3, 2011 at 23:44, Ranger Home said...
Hmmm, can you point out the posts from all those redneck racists? I missed those. What is your definition of a redneck? Are all rednecks racists?

You have led me, and likely others that you take issue with rednecks and you are indeed a racist of rednecks yourself. Do you concur?

I am a hillbilly... the "liberal cousin" of a redneck. I am the best person for spotting and labeling rednecks. I have an entire family tree filled with both rednecks and hillbillies that stretches back almost 200 years in the mountains of West Virginia. Most of the rednecks live on government assistance and vote republican... for some reason.

Race doesn't really exist. Google DNA. We are all the same. That doesn't stop some from being racist. All rednecks are racist. I have to use their imaginary terminology to describe them or everyone gets confused. So even though there is no such thing as race... we have crazy people who A.Think there is. and B.Think their race is better than the others. I think its pretty convenient that all racists think their race is the best. Wouldn't it suck to be an honest racist and have to say "yeah.. their race really is better".

Being that i am smart enough to know that race is a figment of some peoples imagination i can't allow myself to be labeled a "racist against rednecks". I do hate rednecks though. I accept the term "redneck hater" or "normal person who should hate rednecks".

I hate rednecks, child molesters, murderers, terrorists, bullies... basically anyone who doesn't wish to (or understand how to) coexist with the rest of us in modern society. They have two choices. A. Float off into some remote location and live out their miserable days alone. B. Raise an army like Hitler and get their own country.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse