The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 131 made on Friday November 4, 2011 at 10:19
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
On November 4, 2011 at 10:06, avgenius1 said...
Stamp, please stop calling anyone that disagrees with your point of view a "redneck racist". I don't see anyone here defending what this guy has said. The questions being raised are legitimate even if they have already been resolved via the CRA.

If i see water i know its wet. If you have an ugly baby i will tell you its ugly. If you are a redneck racist i will let you know about it.

I never called anyone here a racist. I said the guy in the video is a redneck racist. Because he is. I also said that anyone agreeing with his point of view has a skewed sense of right and wrong and is also probably a redneck racist.

My point of view isn't just mine. Its the right point of view. You either get that or you don't. It is not okay to be a racist. Period. If someone is a racist they have the right to be that way inside their own mind. Once that racism leaves their tiny little brain and starts to manifest itself outside in the real world inside the United States of America... They are doing something wrong and i will be the first one to let them know about it.

I wont be one of those sitting around saying "there was nothing we could do about it" like the Germans after world war 2. They had plenty of chances to do something about it but chose not to.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse