The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 101 made on Thursday November 3, 2011 at 12:42
edizzle
Loyal Member
March 2005
On November 3, 2011 at 11:36, 39 Cent Stamp said...
Not really. The original post was about a redneck racist. Every post since them has been from a redneck racist or someone calling him out for being a redneck racist.

This thread is 100% fully on track.

how am i a redneck racist for stating that this guy has a right to sell his services to anyone he wants to. the OP nor the video has anything to do with race whatsoever. i have never even remotely alluded to the fact i am racist. i am the furthest thing from racist you have ever known.

i did get very fired up about being called a bigot and racist by ignorant big papa when he is being the definition of a bigot. i will post again:

A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own or intolerant of people of different political views, ethnicity, race, class, religion, profession, sexuality or gender.

this is what you guys are doing, you are intolerant of this guys opinion because it differs from yours.

i only know a couple of you on here. i would never call people racists and bigots without knowing them. especially for posting an article and saying his ignorance is funny. you wouldnt dare call me a racist to my face, or maybe you would but, you wouldnt f-ing like the consequences.

im the blackest white boy you will ever know.
I love supporting product that supports me!

Hosting Services by ipHouse