The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 64 made on Wednesday November 2, 2011 at 09:37
avgenius1
Founding Member
May 2002
On November 2, 2011 at 08:57, BigPapa said...
Read Title II of the Civil Rights Act, which covers much more than Fed/State institutions and interstate commerce. However, since he engages in training necessary for State licensing there may be issues with that too, even though he's not a proxy of the State.

It is not clear that he is a private club, that is assumed.

I did read Title II before making my post. I still do not see how he is in direct violation the the Civil Rights Act. I see nothing there that demands he teach a class to anyone who applies for the class. He has not stated that he refuses to sell "merchandise" and even then Title II states that food and fuel are directly covered, as not to starve or strand an interstate traveller. The unknown is whether or not the training range is private property and requires membership, as most do. I still think he is an assclown but I am trying to understand your argument of violation of the CRA. It seems to be a stretch to say that he has broken the law in this case. He has broken his reputation for certain. He has violated my morals and ethics, as well as many others here, but I don't see the actual section of Title II that he has violated, based on what we know. Would you mind expanding on your argument?
"Some may never live but the crazy never die" ~ Hunter S. Thompson
"There will be plenty of time to sleep when I am dead" ~ Me

Hosting Services by ipHouse