The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Friday October 7, 2011 at 23:02
Hasbeen
Loyal Member
November 2007
On October 7, 2011 at 17:31, vwpower44 said...
I wonder if some of the HDMI issues are source, cable and display related too. Seems like some people have all kinds of problems, and others have no problems.

Nope, that's not it.  Believe me I was in denial about it for a long time.  It's not the other sources or cables.  It's the AVR's themselves.  I'm a creature of habit, when I find something that works, I don't stray away to check out the new kid on the block.  Stability is my bread and butter.  

Onkyo was the only AVR we used. Period end of story. I can walk you through the menu by memory. The point is, this isn't a new AVR that I'm struggling to figure out how it works.  These were my go to receivers.  

In 100% of the cases, we've replaced the units with numerous Denon models. 100% of the time the issue was resolved.  Unfortunately, I don't know Denon Meus like the back of my hand, so here I am, an old dog learning new tricks.  

I only beat this point home, so that nobody on the forum looses as much money as I have on defective AVRs.  

Hosting Services by ipHouse