Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Monday August 29, 2011 at 14:08
Ranger Home
June 2007
Finally made it down to customers to work on this.

ADK, you are right, the learned codes do work now for some reason. Odd, they didnt work before. thanks

Glack the hex codes work too! Thank you again.

However, both only work via IR. I know the IR receiver on the unit is slighty right of center between the 2 and 3 on the front. No placement work. The IR output is set to port four on the 260. Flasher work, no rf changes the port. only ir. I set the port to ALL, all flashers flash, switch doesnt change inputs. i have put the ir emitter all over the place, nothing works RF, any ideas?

Everything else works perfectly, even port four that I also have running to the patio TV from which port four is also split out to component switch. Also tried using only the switch on port four, IR splitter, notta! also moved to port one on 260, changed programming so switch is on port one, it flashes on switch, no input change.'

of course the first line of reasoning is that the ir emitter is in the wrong place. no place works and I can see the IR receiver on the switch with a flashlight. i am confident its in the right place. Stuck. Open to sugggestions.

Last edited by Ranger Home on August 31, 2011 17:21.

Hosting Services by ipHouse