The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 85 made on Saturday June 11, 2011 at 09:40
apstan
Lurking Member
June 2011
I have a TruTech TV/DVD/Radio combo unit (I believe the model # is klv3110) and my remote control was wearing out. My current universal remotes did not work - using codes I found on the internet and, in particular, on this site. I looked at purchasing a new TruTech remote for $35.00 (via an internet site for buying remote controls) but I did not want to spend all that money. I then purchased a Zenith universal control for only $5.99 ( sale price at a local Menard's store) which is "Guaranteed to work with all brands". For that low price and the guarantee I felt it was worth the try...and hey...the remote works with my unit! The code (found under TV/DVD combos) 2110. I entered this same code for both the TV and DVD portions of the remote. There are other TruTech codes on the long Zeneth code list - for other types of units. Needless to say, I am very pleased with my cheap fix after my long search, and I offer this finding to others who may come across this site, as I did, in their TruTech code quest. And by the way, I tried the new code with my older RCA universal remote and it did not work. Good luck!
aps/db4ever

Hosting Services by ipHouse