The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 48 made on Sunday May 29, 2011 at 14:20
Barry Gordon
Founding Member
August 2001
I haven't been doing much with my Pronto's lately (they all work so well!!); ergo I only check this BBS about once per week. If you look at the prontoscript in the library module for xbmc you should see how you can turn on more debugging to see what is actually sent and what really comes back. You can then run it in the simulator (I think, never tried) or just use the debug command (IIRC DiagMsg "Any String of Text") and that will send it to the Diagnostic log on the Pronto. By looking at the messages you should be able to discover what is going on.

Even easier, I just looked at the XBMC library module. In the settings page of the library module there are items called Trace and Debug. Set them True and the information (plus lots more) should go to the diagnostic log.

I do not encode or obfuscate the modules I build as I prefer people to be able to learn from them. If you are still having issues let me know.

Right now I do not use XBMC in my theater but rather have my own librarian modeled after the Kalaidescape system, and a Dune Player to play the selected film.

Hosting Services by ipHouse