Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Sunday May 29, 2011 at 06:23
Graham N
Lurking Member
May 2011
Hi 3FG

I have tried pasting the codes you posted into the GC area of my irule builder. I noticed that I do not have the option to set repeats like I do with HEX codes. All I have is "repeat on hold" yes or no and "repeat every (sec)" where I can enter a time.

The code you provided defaulted to yes for the repeat on the up command and no to the stop command. I have tried both with no and yes. I have also tried three versions. One with everything included, the second one with this part removed "sendir,mod-addr:conn-addr," and the third with this removed "sendir,mod-addr:conn-addr,1234,40000,2,1,16,500, " This was because I didn't know how much of it to use.

I have had no success with any version,

Graham

EDIT:- Well, will probably have to scratch all the tests I have done so far. I have just noticed that the output light is not flashing on any of the stop or up commands I have tried so far. I have even deleted the panel and made up a new one from scratch. The down command is still working and obviously flashing the output light but the other commands don't flash the light with any format.

EDIT:- Deleted and made new panel again and erased original. Have now got the output light to flash with some of the up and stop commands now, but still not operating. Down command still working.

Last edited by Graham N on May 29, 2011 07:37.

Hosting Services by ipHouse