The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Sunday May 15, 2011 at 10:16
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On May 15, 2011 at 07:58, Gman-north said...
Just had to walk away from a Crestron deal cuz the customer wants to buy his gear off of Ebay. I had a look at the gear he was talking about. It's selling for less than cost for NIB product.....obviously some dealer needs the cash but..WTF?

....End Rant

I would call Crestron after finding out who's selling this equipment if it's a real dealer, I would consider letting Crestron know who it is. If it's a private seller and not an authorized (B&M, not e-seller) dealer, tell the client that equipment bought from a private seller won't have a warranty and if it's a real dealer if it is a real dealer, tell him to expect it to be demo equipment because, IMO, not many dealers keep this stuff in stock. Accessories, maybe, but control units and touch screens- not likely.

I saw the same thing happen with some Dynaudio speakers and the manager at Dynaudio knew about them- it was a dealer who was going under and just dumping their inventory.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse