The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 39 made on Tuesday April 26, 2011 at 11:25
avgenius1
Founding Member
May 2002
On April 25, 2011 at 20:20, bcf1963 said...
Oh... I am crushed. You don't love me. How will I go on!

I see lots of misinformation here. When I see it, I correct it. Sorry if that is tough for you to take.

*Yawn* Whatever man. Whether you are crushed or not has no effect on me. I could really care less how you feel.

Correcting information can be done without acting like a typical 13 year old internet troll. What should I expect though. I left RC many years ago when the DIY crowd showed up from AVS. Every one of them responded in your fashion. 'Ooohhhh, I can start a flame war with a pro and attempt to prove my dick is bigger'. It bores me and makes me walk away from forums where your kind linger. Here's a tip, you can be polite on the internet. I know, I know, it's hard for you to believe that is possible. It can happen. I have witnessed it in many forums, including this one. I mean honestly, what purpose did your post to me serve? Is it not possible that you could have simply responded with "hey, I think you have this wrong {quote some spec or website or whatever}". You act like I was being unwavering on the information I posted. I pulled that info from out of the catacombs of my mind in an effort to steer someone in the right direction. Responses from others were polite and corrective. I retracted my information with a follow up post. There really is no need to act like a poo flinging primate is there?
"Some may never live but the crazy never die" ~ Hunter S. Thompson
"There will be plenty of time to sleep when I am dead" ~ Me

Hosting Services by ipHouse