Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Wednesday January 26, 2011 at 21:25
Audible Solutions
March 2004
Squeezebox will do iTunes, local AM/FM as well as Internet radio ( local's are internet ), Pandora, Rhapsody, Last FM and so on as well as Sirius. Add in your idocv and these sources can be seen as scrolling list sources

You could do this with Prodigy and Squeezebox plus a idocv. But if you're going with full Crestron the MLX-3 would work nicely.

Reception will depend on the number of devices in the system. Furhterest I've had a gateway is 30 ft. I suspect you could go further, particulary with additonal EX dimmers in the system.

What sort of real estate do you need for a list of presets, channels or stations that upon selection flips to a now playing page? For ipod, again a browse list and a now playing page? I'm not going to deny that cover art will be hard to read but I've always liked the sized screen.

iPad is also an option.

Alan
"This is a Christian Country,Charlie,founded on Christian values...when you can't put a nativiy scene in front fire house at Christmas time in Nacogdoches Township, something's gone terribly wrong"

Hosting Services by ipHouse