Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Friday November 26, 2010 at 22:23
Mr Griffiths
It's my lucky day!
February 2005
found a song i had not heard before
Al Wilsons Broken home ..the feeling in the vocals is amazing to me.

I also love the lyrics , this song reminds me of my wife ..when i first met her ,she and i were just 15 year old kids , her father was an aggressive alcoholic , they got an injunction out on him and stayed in a battered wives home for a while then they had moved from the area they had lived ..to a rough social housing estate near where i lived, thats when i met her ,he found out where they had moved to.He turned up drunk at her school demanding to see his kids he was turned away but found where she was living and smashed the doors and windows. we eventually sorted it out he was arrested and me and my wife built our own new home from that broken one. we have been through ups and downs and real tough times but nothing like when we first met , the optimism at the end of the song of fixing up the broken home really gets to me ..so that's why i like this song

?fs=1&hl=en_GB">?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Hosting Services by ipHouse