The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Friday November 26, 2010 at 09:27
Bruce H.Campbell
Long Time Member
January 2007
On November 25, 2010 at 20:11, NiagaraGinaG said...
I still can't get Fox, since the digital conversion

Dumb question, you're all updated to ATSC tuners, not NTSC eh?

You are in Lincoln, just west of me. In Daniel's chart WUTV is Directional to the south east, in which case,under ideal conditions I reckon I'm getting the westerly "skirt", yours may be weaker because of distance. Keaster seems to be the local antenna guy here he may be able to help.

In your profile you state you have no cable access but I'm guessing since you're here that you have a landline phone and your internet/world wide web service is DSL, in which case you are probably getting faster speeds than my Motorola portable modem[no it's not the rocket].

Not that I'm a shill for them but try the icefilms.info/megaupload combo I posted on previously, if you want your FOX shows and remember, when you've selected the title from an episode[or movie] list for downloading the file,rather than streaming,use the link below the two blue dialogue boxes and above the [white graphics] line that tells you if you have a Divx player or not. That will direct you to Megauploads where you will have the choice of free downloads or premium for multiples, I just signed up for the three month level and will go for the lifetime offer later.
For real techie help I always endorse :
http://www.avsforum.com
where I can be found as "browncoat" not just because of a certain show FOX cancelled but it matches my initials. :-)

Hosting Services by ipHouse