The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday November 11, 2010 at 21:15
Bruce H.Campbell
Long Time Member
January 2007
Well, its' not raining,so it could be Tropo......I don't know it always seems that the signal goes to crap when MY shows are on, right now "Bones" and "Fringe" but NOT during stupid baseball or friggin'
football.....apparently sports dorks have it over the nerds! Starting to really pi** me off!!

Anyhow, finally found a place for catching up and not having to wait until rerun season, can't guarantee that all is in HD but the downloadable .avi files (if you have a crappy ISP and can't stream,
like me) have varying quality from 720p to DVD to SuperBeta/SuperVHS levels, you just have to be patient with the downloads[use a manager,then if you're on one machine only you can keep working while the browser is running]. I signed for the free membership[megauploads] and will in the new year go for the lifetime premium,as its' still cheaper than cable!

In the meantime, will search for a better ISP in the new year as these slow dl/s some times get on my nerves. So, I'm missing them tonight but the regular uploaders should fill the need in a day or two.

Icefilms serves as a directory listing with direct linking to Megauploads.

[Link: icefilms.info]

EDIT: got both after agonizingly long d/l but HD, free and no commercials, Hhhmmm....
I could get used to that.

Last edited by Bruce H.Campbell on November 14, 2010 17:50.

Hosting Services by ipHouse