Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Sunday October 31, 2010 at 10:37
Audible Solutions
March 2004
On October 31, 2010 at 00:23, roddymcg said...
You would be a perfect fit for Lutron tech support then Alan... lol

One could imagine any number of valid reasons for failing to take one of your tech support calls:

1. Nationalism: We don't need any more foreigners taking American jobs.
2. Who can understand you? It's "huh" not "ayy" and organi-Z-ation not ingan-I-zation. This is America. We speak American.

The two beggest reasons for web pages not to be served are the name of the project was not entered correctly into the iPad, the ports were not entered correctly in the iPad or in the program ( or 41794,41795 were used ), or the iPad was not pointed at the processor.

Was the iPad project ever loaded into the Adagio in the first place?

Details matter, particularly when you cannot see the computer and iPad, as would be the case with a tech support representative. You need the facts, all of them since most of these cases the problem is something simple.

When I've attempted to load a project that was too large into a processor without extended memory ( ie., memory card ) I'd get an error message. When I was having some of these issues, coding in Simpl, I was using the incorrect server symbol. Since this is SB ( gee, must be really taxing to write Systembuilder ) this is unlikely.

Most likely that the issues are in the properties setting in Systembuilder or in the setup of the Crestron app on the ipad.--all of whom have been left out of the question.

I hate questions where someone writes it doesn't work, what do I do? How about telling us what you did so we know where not to start. With applogies to Randi Newman, "Mr. President, have pity on the TB man."

Alan
"This is a Christian Country,Charlie,founded on Christian values...when you can't put a nativiy scene in front fire house at Christmas time in Nacogdoches Township, something's gone terribly wrong"

Hosting Services by ipHouse