The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 93 made on Friday October 22, 2010 at 02:59
Mikesthlm
Long Time Member
May 2007
On October 22, 2010 at 00:22, Barry Gordon said...

Lastly, I find it very interesting as pointed out further up in this thread, that a large number of the more virulent protesters to this thread have very low posting counts. I wonder how many of their posts were giving help or receiving help. Curious, but too lazy to do the research.

I can tell you from my side. This forum has helped me alot to program my units from my first B/W Pronto model to the 9600 . Just cause I haven't post many times. You can see I've been a member longer time than many of the "Regular Members" I believe in "Search" function, and it helped most of my problems. I have three different kind of works and I don't have time to write so much at forums and in facts, many peoples here are alot better and have much better experience then I have also. I'm using severals forums and differenet interests that I'm trying follow up as much as I can. I don't write much at those either.
I also read another "Regular Member" that has been a member shorter time than me, also complained why people that are beginners or low posting members now starting to write. Well we all are disapointed, and we bought a unit which we at least thought we have all right's to get the training for levelling up and use the softwaraes that were availible at that time (scripts and PEP3 etc). I can't see why we posting our disapointing thoughts here so we hope Philips will change there minds, could cause any problem or inconviniance for you other people that posting more than me. Cause I'll hope somehow they will read this and hopefully cahnge their minds.

But I can't understand what our low posting counter has to do with who can or who are allowed to write in this thread? I can't see anything that violates the "Terms & Condition" to the forum rules...

Hosting Services by ipHouse