The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 91 made on Friday October 22, 2010 at 02:15
Mikesthlm
Long Time Member
May 2007
I've tried to get help from my local delar. He has also written in this thread. He wrote that the proffesional login is only for the certefied delares and distributors. Softwares and support I can get from this forum (Yes, I know, I've been a member for many yeras here. Just I had a copuple of years off,when I was not programming between the my 2nd and 3rd model så I needed to registrate again, cause I lost my login detail) Other support he pointed to were I bought my control which is B&H in new york.
They have been very fast to answer my e-mails yesterday. So my local delaer in sweden. But they asked for the order number at B&H. I was in the shop and bought when I was in New York. I've been moving two times since I came home and it was almost two years ago. So I can't find my reciept. If I'm looking at the creditcard that I think I used, I can only see 15 month back in time. And I also switch bank when when we bought a house to make my dream complete with a dedicated Home theater. I wrote to B&H and explained and I saisd I was in the shope and wich 10 days I was in NY. I explained that I was in your shop and I don't know if you have several shops in NY but this one was placed close to Rangers Ice hockey stadium, and a big shopping mall with exclusive watches and handbags etc. I recieved answer that there is no big shopping mall with exclusive handbags and watches.
So no I got more upset. Sorry folks. But for me "close" is walking distance, it's not around the corner.1km is close to me if you talking about NY. And what about Rangers ice hockey stadium. He didn't told me anything about that. How many unit can they have sold during these 10 days?
I'll try to call them tonight. But it really seems to have a dead end for me

Hosting Services by ipHouse