Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Thursday August 26, 2010 at 10:01
chuch jr
August 2005
Lyndel - Was at a customer's Home in NY city, yesterday. While there, he informs me that his aprox 10yr old, Murantz remote, at his beach house in Fire Island home is apparently working but the screen has gone black. Remote was installed by another company; before we began taking care of his electronics at all of his 3 homes.

Planning on hooking up with customer later today to get Murantz remote; model unknown at this time. What I remember from the last time I saw it, it was a black & white. Simular to a TSU3000 or possible something earlier.

I have programmed many Pronto TSU3000 series remotes but never done a Murantz. Until I get remote in my hands & able to ask about a specific model #, would like to ask: Did these Murantz remotes work with Philips pronto B&W program or have there own proprietory program? Used a USB to mini USB cable? Compatible with windows XP? Looking for general answers for now. For now, trying to get a rough idea if I can use my computer with XP & Philips programing to grab CCF, Edit & dump into a TSU7500 I have around. Have already done a TSU3500 CCF into a TSU7000. Its the Murantz product I have no experiance at.

Hosting Services by ipHouse